Wednesday 29 March 2017

You’re Kidding Me Chocolate Pancakes by Not a food blogger

I’ve never been and never will be a food blogger. But I do love cooking and baking and trying out new recipes and experimenting with different foods. So this morning when I came up with a healthy pancake recipe that actually turned out pretty good, I thought I’d share it because it can tick all sorts of boxes – it’s gluten free, could be dairy free, could be vegan…. you can tweak it different ways to suit your dietary preferences.

So here’s my recipe. Unlike most food blogs that have 58 pictures of the same thing from slightly different angles, I’ve just got one not-so-great picture of my You’re Kidding Me Chocolate Pancakes. Why are they kidding you? Because they’ve got a weird ingredient you wouldn’t expect in pancakes.

Keep in mind that I haven’t done any experimenting with it and I have no idea what the nutritional content is and I’m not a food blogger!

pancake recipe card


If you try these pancakes, let me know what you think.


KB sig

No comments:

Post a Comment