Sunday 18 September 2016

Fall craft flashback – Painted pumpkins

The Taylors at Living Porpoisefully (love that name!) are featuring 15 DIY coastal fall ideas over at their blog, and they’ve included a project that I did a few years ago. You can check out my original post at JAX Does Design through their feature, and I thought I’d re-post the pictures here to share as well.

Chalk paint pumpkins

I painted small pumpkins with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Provence, Paris Grey, and French Linen. Then I wrapped the stems with jute twine and added some shells and shell pieces to give them a coastal vibe.
 

pumpkins 1



pumpkins 2



pumpkins 3

 

pumpkins 4

 

pumpkins 5


Not sure if I’ll have time to do any coastal fall DIY projects this year – unless building a house counts! More house progress coming soon… :-)


kb logo 1a

1 comment: